This year for our Marriage Matters conference we will work through a seven-session Bible study series, based on the book You and Me Forever from best-selling author Francis Chan and Lisa Chan.
This series challenges you to view your marriage like never before. These seven inspiring videos will help you dive deeper into the content of the book as you explore themes like:
• It’s until death do us part. Then comes eternal rewards or regrets depending on how we spent our lives.
• While we cannot allow lesser things to destroy our marriages, we also cannot allow marriage to distract us from greater things.
• A jealous God asks us to pursue Him first and most. Then life makes sense, and everything falls into its proper place.
• Love, laughter, and intimacy were all created to be enjoyed. So there is a way to love family deeply without ignoring heaven.
• It all comes down to our focus.
• Jesus was right. We have it all backwards. The way to have a great marriage is by not focusing on marriage.
Note: This video series works best in conjunction with the book. Books will be available for purchase two weeks prior to the conference.